THEN COMAT® HRL
The economic HT-dyeing system for all yarn make-ups
*Please move over the pictures.
Flexibility for all types of yarn
The infinitely adjustable liquor level of the THEN-COMAT® HRL permits operation with minimum loads, while retaining the liquor ratio within practical limits. In order to answer the demand of the market for flexible production possibilities, the THEN-COMAT® HRL is available with a diversity of optional features:
- A preparation tank for the entire liquor. Due to overlapping functions, this results in massive time savings.
- An sample pot, which guarantees identical sample/batch colours.
- HT drop, which facilitates time savings during emptying and the optimum use of heat energy.
- »Pulse Steam Rinser« coils for the simple and rapid removal of residual chemicals and hydrolysate during reactive dyeing.
- Batch dewatering during which compressed air leads to reduced rinsing water consumption and drip-free yarn bobbins during batch changes.
- Measurement and regulation of the pH-value.
- Paired couplings for higher capacities.
- A transport basket for larger bobbins simplifies unloading.
- A fully automatic, quick-closing cover.
- THEN-DYNET® controls for fully automatic dyeing.